Q: How can I purchase tickets?
A: Tickets may be purchased at the front ticket windows at Wet’n’Wild Las Vegas starting at 5pm on Halloweenville public operating days listed here: lasvegashalloweenville.com
Q: Do Wet’n’Wild Las Vegas water park season pass holders receive special discounts?
A: Yes, 2017 Wet’n’Wild Las Vegas water park season pass holders receive a discounted admission rate of just $8 for entry. One discounted admission per season pass per day. Food, beverage, retail items and special activities are additional full price cost.
Q: Is there a cost for parking?
A: No, parking is complimentary during Halloweenville event.
Q: Is there re-entry to Halloweenville if I leave the park?
A: Re-entry is not permitted. Once you leave Halloweenville, you will not be able to re-enter.
Q: Can I bring food and drinks into the park?
A: Sorry, no outside food or beverages are allowed. We will have delicious treats, snacks and beverages available to purchase.
Q: Can I wear a costume to Halloweenville?
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent. Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged an may be subject to additional screening.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground.
Guests ages 13 and under:
- Costumes and some masks may be worn, as long as the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
Guests ages 14 and older:
- Face masks are not permitted, however you are welcome to come in costume with minimal make-up only as to not cover the entire face.
- Themed t-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable as long as family-friendly.
Q: What items are not allowed at Halloweenville?
- Bags (backpacks, large bags, suitcases, luggage): may not be larger than 10″ x 10″.
- Weapons (such as guns, knives or clubs), pepper spray, mace, flares or fireworks.
- Chains or studded bracelets, bandanas or head wraps.
- Lighters including but not limited to butane, lighter fluid or electric are NOT permitted nor any other flammable liquids.
- Patrons without shoes or shirts, or wearing masks or full face paint.
- No outside food & beverage.
- Illegal drugs/substances.
- Glass, metal or plastic containers of any kind.
- Coolers and ice chests.
- Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, flag/banner poles/sticks, beach balls, frisbees, brooms, or projectiles etc.
- Noise making devices- air horns, whistles, musical instruments/drums/ drum sticks.
- Skateboards, rollerblades, hoverboards, bicycles, helmets, chairs.
- Fireworks, explosives, slingshots, smoke/stink bombs/ laser Pointers etc. external flash cameras, interchangeable/detachable camera lens (no professional photography), Audio/Visual Recording Devices, Selfie Sticks. Laptop/Tablet, IPAD computers, go pro cameras.
- Two-way radios, flashlights, optical Illusions.
- Permanent markers, spray paint.
- Balloons and flowers.
- Sign/flags/banners larger than 11″ x 17″.
- Signs, posters or garments with explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization directed toward any person.
- Pets other than service animals.
- Unapproved pamphlets or handouts.
The Conditions of Entry apply to all patrons of Halloweenville at Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas.
The following is a list of rules and regulations that guests of Halloweenville at Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas are expected to follow at all times during their visit. Failure to comply with Park Rules & Regulations may result in removal from the park without refund.
Conditions of Entry
- Read and obey all posted rules and instructions given by the Park staff.
- Attractions may close due to inclement weather including high winds, heavy rains, and lightning. When the weather improves, rides will open as soon as it is safe to do so.
- The Halloweenville operating schedule is subject to change.
- For the comfort and safety of all of our guests, smoking is only permitted in the designated area outside the main gate.
- All bags, backpacks, and packages are subject to inspection prior to entering the Park. As a reminder, for the safety of our guests the following items are not permitted inside Wet'n'Wild: Weapons, sharp objects, hazardous items or materials, or any other item that may be perceived as a weapon.
- In keeping with the family atmosphere of the Park, inappropriate actions such as offensive or profane language and/or gestures as well as unruly behavior including horseplay will not be tolerated.
- We reserve the right to modify the conditions of entry at any time.